UK CLL Forum, UKCLLFORUM

headscarves !!

Topic Made On: Sep 23, 2010 03:19pm
Seabecalm

does anyone know where I can get one of the ready tied headscarves - I've seen them on other people and they look good, I've just not bucked up enough courage to ask where they get them from, thanks

Replied On: Sep 29, 2010 06:48pm
smreynard

Hi Brenda,
Do you think you will get any hair loss? We were told that Ray wouldn't lose his hair but would welcome any feedback from others on this. I don't know about the ready tied scarves but take a look at the Buff website. They are like a tube of material and they do them for men and women in lots of different patterns. On the American website it has a video showing how versatile they are. It is possible to buy them over here from quite a few online sites including Amazon. They also do winter fabric ones as well.

Replied On: Sep 30, 2010 04:08pm
kestrel

You asked about headscarves?Try ebay I saw quite a few there, heres just one item number for you to look at when you visit ebay just type in 330468722567.Hope this helps Lee

Replied On: Oct 02, 2010 07:44am
Seabecalm

hi, thanks for the reply, not lost any hair yet, bit thinner maybe but not sure, the hemo. nurse said it was likely I would lose my hair, how did the second treatment go, I have by second cycle starting next tuesday

Replied On: Oct 02, 2010 07:45am
Seabecalm

thanks i will look it up

Replied On: Oct 02, 2010 06:50pm
smreynard

Ray's second cycle of treatment included the Rituximab for the first time, he had it last Wednesday and is still taking the F & C up until tomorrow. It has been much more intense than just the F & C by themselves. He has not had any problem with vomiting at all, but has been very hot, tired and with a pain in his spleen area. He completed the Rituximab session in about four and a half hours, so was not too bad. Strange that you were told differently about hair loss though!

Replied On: Oct 31, 2010 07:05am
Seabecalm

hi Im glad Rays treatment is going well, 4 and half hours is good for the Ritximab, my last one was 10 hours, I'm obviously just and awkward cuss! hope everything continues well, Brenda

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login Here