UK CLL Forum, UKCLLFORUM

lymph clands

Topic Made On: Jul 21, 2013 03:52pm
kestrel

Hi.My name is Lee and I am post 2 years chemo.on FCR.unfortunately the CLL has returned!
The lymph glands in my neck are really enlarged much more than the Last time.Although I going for
a bone marrow biopsy this week,and I wonder if anyone has any advice on reducing the glands as they are becoming quite painful ,and it feels as though I've swallowed both the chicken and the egg and their stuck? or is it only chemo that may help.I would appreciate any advice,and has anyone found themselves in the same situation,and how did a further round of chemo go??

Replied On: Jul 26, 2013 04:12am
Venceremos

Hi,
What does your diet consist of (food & drink)? Feel free to give me as much detail as you wish.
You're welcome to look at my previous posts, to get the general idea of where I'm coming from.

Replied On: Jul 29, 2013 10:52am
kestrel

Hi,everyone I went for my bone marrow biopsy last week?Not as traumatic as I thought it my be,but I do have some advice for anyone having to go for such a procedure??Shave the area on your lower back yourself or get someone to do it for you.Please do not rely on the medical staff to do it!I learnt the painful way when it came to removing the dressing.YOW!! I got a real buck up reading the last post on SCT may it long continue.I'd like to say that my lymph gland had stopped enlarging,but I cant still growing and getting even more painful and restrictive in my throat region.I having the CT scan on the 16th this month,and hope chemo will start soon after.

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login Here