UK CLL Forum, UKCLLFORUM

Insight Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia

Topic Made On: May 22, 2014 07:01am
Admin

Short notice, but I received a request from a medical communications agency wishing to gain an insight into CLL. Timescales are short and the interviews will take place this week (22/23 May). Their message and contact details are below:
==========================================

By way of introduction, I am an Account Executive at ApotheCom ScopeMedical, a medical communications agency.

We are undertaking a research proposal and keen to gain insights into the views of patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (CLL) and non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL). We are particularly interested in their experience of diagnosis, treatment they have received and general thoughts on management of their disease by doctors and other healthcare professionals they may be in contact with.

As such, I wanted to determine if you would be interested in conducting a few of these interviews with us? The interviews will be approximately 20-30 minutes in duration at some point this week, so we can run through a few questions and obtain insights into the above.

We appreciate that you have a strict confidentiality for your members, but if you are able to help it would be much appreciated.

Contact details are:
Tori Goodger
Account Executive
apothecom scopemedical | A member of The APO Group

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login Here