UK CLL Forum, UKCLLFORUM

how is everyone doing?

Topic Made On: Mar 13, 2015 09:14pm
sunshinefrankie83

Hi all

Just thought I'd drop a quick message to see how you're all doing?

Replied On: Mar 14, 2015 05:53pm
steve y

Hi,sunshinefrankie83,
Was nice of you to ask, I have now finished my 6 sessions of chemo and on bi monthlybchecks at present, last week was told by my consultant that my treatment couldn't have gone better, I am pleased and looking forward to some normality, how's your dad doing.?
I am still feeling fatigued but just today managed to lift the slabs from my patio and move them all, much to the dismay of my partner who thought I over did things....my back says she is probably right, (as usual) but it is nice to get on with things and hopefully the next few months I will be getting my fitness back that I have lost somewhat.
Hope everyone is as well as can be, I am looking forward to a dry and warm Summer, which I think helps us all to feel better.
Take Care
Steve (Coventry)

Replied On: Mar 15, 2015 07:07pm
Admin

Posted on behalf of a member:
=============================
Coming up to the 4th anniversary of my diagnosis and still on watch and wait.
Next blood test mid-May

Ian
NE England

Replied On: Mar 15, 2015 07:08pm
Admin

Posted on behalf of a member:
=============================
Hello everyone, my husband Jeremy was diagnosed as having CLL four years ago. Unfortunately this has changed to giving him problems with one of his lungs.
He is now three months into a coarse of chemotherapy so it is really interesting how well other patients are progressing.
While on chemo and steroids he feels well for two weeks but feels very different during the two week period that follows. We are making the most of the good times and are booking a short seaside break, complete with oxygen tanks just before Easter. I am sure that it will help him feel more positive.
Your sincerely Jane Dennis

Replied On: Mar 23, 2015 07:33pm
sunshinefrankie83

Hi all, I'm so glad to hear you're all doing so well.as Steve said, hopefully the change in seasons will also help everyone keep energy levels up and coughs and colds at bay.how is your husband doing Jane? Thanks for asking after my dad Steve.he is doing okay although he seems constantly under the weather.he has a cold he can't seem to shake and now an issue with his eye which is concerning me.does anyone know of a link with cll to the eye? I suppose as he is run down he may just have an eye infection.i find myself worrying about him constantly!his next appointment is 13 April so a couple of weeks.its good to hear how you're all doing,please keep me posted x

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login Here