UK CLL Forum, UKCLLFORUM

Patient Participation in Independent Research

Topic Made On: Sep 29, 2015 06:16pm
Admin

I have been approached to request member participation in the following CLL research. Details follow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Survey Details
Opinion Health, an independent research agency based in London, is currently inviting people who have been diagnosed with blood cancer to take part in a new research study. This research is designed to provide a better understanding of living with blood cancer and the impact it has on your life and others around you.

Participants will be invited to complete a 75-minute interview with a professional researcher, and a self-competing journal for 5-10 days in your own time. As a token of our appreciation for your time and interest, you will receive a 150 Amazon Gift Card if you successfully complete your participation.

Please click on the link below for more information and to register your interest:

http://survey.opinionhealth.co.uk/uc/8127AN/?a=&b=&c=&d=CLLF

If you have any questions about this study, please feel free to contact Opinion Health either by:
email on:
info@opinionhealth.com
or by phone on:
+44 207 486 6700.

About Opinion Health:
We are a healthcare research agency based in London. We are a member of the BHBIA (British Healthcare Business Intelligence Association), AQR (The Association for Qualitative Research), and EphMRA (European Pharmaceutical Market Research Association).
http://www.opinionhealth.com

Replied On: Sep 30, 2015 08:59am
Mikeje

As far as I can see, their interest is only in people who have been treated or who are undergoing treatment.

Replied On: Oct 01, 2015 07:48am
Admin

I checked with the company and Mikeje is correct in that the survey is for those patients who have been treated or who are undergoing treatment.

Robert

Replied On: Oct 01, 2015 09:26pm
Heather42

I have been accepted for the survey, filled in the form and got a phonecall the next day, im meeting them on 12th October

Replied On: Oct 02, 2015 07:40am
steve y

I too have been accepted and doing a 75 minute phone interview on October 13th.
Will keep you posted of my thoughts about the project
Steve
Coventry

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login Here