UK CLL Forum, UKCLLFORUM

CLL Tracker - Updated

Topic Made On: Feb 18, 2019 11:40am
Admin

CLL Tracker is an on-line website which records patient information and graphically displays the results of data submitted for CLL patients to review. The website was first released in October of 2010 and in that time some 330 patients, worldwide, have submitted their CLL information.

As a result of changes in data privacy and the ever changing landscape of CLL, the website has been redesigned to reflect these developments. As members of the UKCLL Forum who have subscribed to the site over the years, I would like to invite you to submit your more recent CLL/journey details. The 2019 survey can be found at the following address:

www.clltracker.co.uk/survey

To date the 2019 survey has only been completed by a limited number of CLL patients (40). I would hope in the coming months that we can exceed the previous number of patients who have completed the survey.

I would assure everyone that the data submitted will not, under any circumstances, be passed onto any 3rd party. The information collated is only for the benefit of you.

The website can be found at the following address:

www.clltracker.co.uk

PS, my apologies if you have already been recently contacted.

Regards

Robert

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login Here