UK CLL Forum, UKCLLFORUM

A4 Posters

Topic Made On: Mar 20, 2008 03:05pm
Admin

We have produced a limited quantity of A4 laminated posters to advertise the forum to new members. Could you help us in getting a poster placed on the Haematology/Patient Notice Board at the hospital that you attend? If so, would email me privately with your address then I will arrange for a poster to be sent to you via post. Could you also let me know which hospital the poster is for?

Many thanks.

robert@ukcllforum.org.uk

Replied On: Mar 27, 2008 10:37am
lewiskwikchick

Thank you Robert, the poster arrived safely this morning. Our next hospital appointment is in April and I will seek permission to add to their notice board.

You notice I say 'our' appointment, my husband Roger is the CLL sufferer but I feel we are in this together!

Best Wishes
Jen xx

Replied On: Mar 28, 2008 09:34am
Robert Cork

Jen

I do the same thing. It's always "we/our", I do like to divide up my CLL with my wife.

Regards

Robert

Replied On: Jul 11, 2008 08:33pm
shirleyg

Hi , Just found your site and joined. not sure how it works yet but would love to have a poster to put up in the clinic where my husband to be attends (wedding 9th august) Ian was diagnosed jan 2007 aged 36 (stage 4)had six months of FC and is in remission, i have often looked for someone to talk to or get advice from so hopefully aposter will help those at the clinic who feel like me. I will e-mail you with the address. thanks

Replied On: Jul 12, 2008 12:36pm
Robert Cork

Shirley

Welcome to the forum. If you would like to drop me an email with your postal address I will get a poster sent out to you.

robert@ukcllforum.org.uk

Regards

Robert

Replied On: Jul 12, 2010 06:27pm
JAWS1

Hi Robert,
I am new to forum but have been diagnosed scince AUG 2006. I am 54yr old male married with 3 daughters, twins aged 21yrs and one aged 23yrs. If you forward me 2posters I will be happy to display them in the local Kilbride Hospice drop in advice centre I attend and the local Oncology Dept at Hairmyres Hospital where I am also a well kent face.
cheers JAWS

You must be logged in to post a comment. Login Here